Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Authors have read and fulfilled aspects written in Publications Ethics and Plagiarism Policy for all manuscripts to be published in Bali International Scientific Forum
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- Manuscript has been written according to journal's template and has followed the guidelines provided by BISF (it can be downloaded at the "Author Guidelines" menu.
- Authors have deleted the authors' names and their affiliation in the text before the file is being uploaded (as part of Blind Review process).
- All citations, references, web addresses (URL) in the reference list, tables, figures, and illustrations in the text has been formatted according to The Chicago Manual of Style 17th Edition (Author-date). Note: Please see Author Guidelines.
- Abstract has been written in Indonesian language and English (or English only for manuscript written in English). These components must be included in the abstract: Background, Purpose, Method, Result, Conclusion.
The non-commercial use of the article is governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently displayed on Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. BISF is committed to disseminate articles published as free as possible. Under the Creative Commons license, BISF permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work for non-commercial purposes only. Users will also need to attribute authors and BISF on distributing works in the journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.